Please read this entire policy before attending River City Comic Expo. Failure to follow this policy may result in your removal from the convention without refund.
The following items are forbidden at River City Comic Expo:
If you’re bringing, buying or selling something that could maim, damage or cause serious bodily harm, or damage someone’s property, we’re going to take issue. The following items are forbidden at RCCE:
- Functional firearms (including air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns, etc)
- Realistic replica firearms (including reproduction, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional firearms)
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including stink bombs, mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles, clubs and nunchaku)
- Hard prop weapons (including props made of metal, fiberglass and glass)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels like vuvuzelas, grenade whistles and grenade horns
- Aerosol mustard
Prop weapons will be allowed providing they are composed of foam or cardboard only. Prop firearms are allowed only if they cannot be mistaken for real weapons. The barrel of all prop firearms must be covered with brightly-colored caps. Prop bows will be allowed providing all arrows have soft tips. All decisions made by RCCE and/or security are final with no exceptions.
Anyone asked to leave due to violating these policies will not be refunded.
Please, use common sense.